Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Somewhere in the Shadows" is now available!

The horror anthology "Somewhere in the Shadows," to which I contributed a story, is now available at Amazon. I had much fun writing the short story "Words," in which a writer is attacked by his own writing. Andrew Hudson was the maestro who put this thing together, and I commend him for all the time and effort he expended to get this thing out into the world. Neil Jackson did an amazing job on the cover art and Paul Dail wrote a great introduction. The finished product looks great, from the stories themselves to the formatting and the cover art, everything turned out well. This ebook exclusive contains stories from Andrez Bergen, Amber Keller, Dean Giles, Jonathon D. Allen, Marissa Farrar, Andrew Cyrus Hudson, Craig Jones, C.M. Humphries, and myself.



I submitted "Words" a few months ago, and was honored to find, when I received an early version of the anthology, that it had been chosen as "the closer." I've purchased a copy myself in support of the cause and will be reading it over the next few days. So go snag yourself one. It looks like a great read for horror fans. And thanks for your support.


1 comment: