Sunday, November 4, 2012

Six Sunday - 11/4/2012 - From "Words"

Before I can react, a pair of the's jump forward and knock me to the ground. Pinned on my back, some H's and V's scurry over my face and clamp onto my lips, holding my mouth open. I twist my shoulders and manage to slither away from the words before they can shove anything down my throat. I smack my face to dislodge the vise-like upper-case letters from my mouth.
I scramble to my feet and start to run, intending to bash my way through the legions of inky soldiers, but two steps later some parentheses wobble into my path and trip me up with their curvy bodies. I fall onto a bed of exclamation points; their tips stab at me like sharpened pencils and their knobbly points bash into me like malevolent massage balls.

*******

Although the release date of the anthology this story will appear in, called "Somewhere the Shadows," has been delayed (something about the cover art, from what I understand), I assure you that it is coming any day now. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to head over to Six Sunday and check out the short, sweet posts from all the fine writers.

1 comment:

  1. شركات الغاز المركزي بجدة
    شركات الغاز المركزي بجدة تعمل على تمديدات الغاز الطبيعي لجميع المنازل والمطاعم والمؤسسات العامة بأمان تام، وذلك لينتهي المعاناة التي يمر بها عملائنا الكرام جراء التعامل مع الغاز عبر الأنابيب الاسطوانية، ويتم ذلك على ايدي خبراء متميزين، يقومون بتمديد الغاز عبر خطوط بباطن الارض.
    حيث يقوم مهندسي الشركة بالعمل على تمديد الغاز بواسطة أنابيب معدنية متخصصة في ذلك المجال، يتم توصيلها بمواد قوية تساعدها على التماسك بشكل قوي حتى تصبح شبكة واحدة، بأمتار طولية حتى يتم توصيل داخل المنزل، ويتم توصيل تلك الخطوط في البداية بخزان الغاز العمومي بمدينة جدة، يتم ذلك بأسهل الطرق وافضل الامكانيات المتاحة لدينا.

    ReplyDelete